QC Associate II
The QC Associate II prepares samples for processing, performs Quality Control tests on finished and in-process materials, records data and maintains documentation of data to facilitate release of materials and manufactured plant made pharmaceuticals.
- Preapre sample for analysis by recording, weighing and blending/diluting, etc. as described in Methods of SOPs.
- Tests samples according to Methods or SOPs on various analytical instrumentation.
- Pippette sample solutions into vials or tubes according to the analysis process being performed.
- Uses a balance to weigh samples and/or chemicals for use in testing.
- Creates buffers and standard solutions according to specific instructions and records data in the appropriate log books.
- Writes sample information onto vials so samples can be tracked.
- Records findings on worksheets and reports.
- Keep track of supplies and request items in a timely manner.
- Other duties as required.
- Position Reports To: QC Manager
- Location: Bryan, TX
- Starts On: Feb. 28, 2018, 4:10 p.m.
2-5 years’ experience running biological samples (protein, antibody) using various analytical techniques such as: pH, Conductivity, HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromotrography) UV/Vis, Mass Spectrometry, SDS-PAGE, ELISA, Capillary Electrophoresis, Flow Cytometry,
Quality Control and Bio Pharmaceutical experience a preferred.
Knowledge of commonly used tools, concepts and practices associated with analytical testing.
Must be capable of using a computer and learning various user interfaces associated with analytical software packages.
- Computer Skills:
Microsoft office, LIMS, data analysis software
- Education Required:
Bachelor’s in Biochemistry, Biology, or related scientific field.
8800 HSC Parkway
BRYAN Texas 77807
United States of America
Phone: (979) 218-7871
- Contact Method:
Email Resume's to: email@example.com