Call For Speakers http://pmihouston.org/content.php?page=Annual_Conference
The 2015 PMI Houston Conference is gearing up, and we are looking for smart, talented, and experienced speakers to educate and motivate over 600 Texas Project Managers.
Monday June 08, 2015: Keynote, Speaker Sessions, Roundtable Sessions
Tuesday June 09, 2015: Speaker Sessions, Roundtable Sessions, Closing Speaker
Wednesday June 10, 2015: Full Day Workshops
· Speaker Sessions will be 1 hour and 15 minutes in length – 1 hour for your session and 15 minutes for questions and a speaker survey.
· Workshops will be 8 hours and facilitators will be compensated based on the number of workshop attendees.
· Roundtable sessions are 1 hour and 15 minutes in length and will be discussion-based.
· No sales pitches, please! Your session should be primarily educational, and you are speaking to the attendees as an industry expert. Each speaker will be given 3 minutes and 3 slides at the end of the session to showcase his or her business, products and services. If you would like to find out more information about sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, please contact PMIC.Marketing@pmihouston.org
Examples of Speaker Areas of Interest:
· Agile / Lean
· Project Management Basics
· Portfolio / Program Management
· Leadership and Performance
· Change Management
· Knowledge Transfer
· Case Studies
· NEW for 2015: Industry-Specific sessions (Healthcare, IT, Banking, Energy, Aerospace, etc.)
· Call for Speakers Opens 12/22/2014
· Call for Speakers Closes 2/6/2015
· Speaker Decisions Communicated on 2/13/15
If you are interested in speaking during the conference or holding a full-day workshop, please fill out the attached Speaker Questionnaire and email it to PMIC.firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest! Please don’t hesitate to contact PMI Houston with any questions.
2015 Conference – Programs Committee PMI Houston
Please Note: PMI does not provide honoraria to session speakers. Please plan to cover your own travel and hotel expenses. Registration to the conference will be complementary.