Pinnacle Strategies will host an interactive 2-day workshop that provides participants with the understanding and skills to immediately apply Critical Chain Project Management, ViewPoint Visual Project Management, and elements of Lean to enable you to consistently deliver projects to scope in less time, within or under budget leading to significantly improvements in the performance of your organization.
Date and Time: June 10-11, 2015
Location: 2121 W. Sam Houston Parkway N, Houston, TX 77043
Cost: $1600 Team discounts available, contact Jennifer Thompson at Pinnacle Strategies (405) 620-1160
- Realize how conventional rules and policies in project management constrain project success
- Understand the causes for typical difficulties in a multi project environment
- Discover what changes in execution behavior lead to achieving better results within a short time frame
- Gain new insight into best practices in project management
- Conduct a “Gap” analysis of your organization against practices presented
- Define an implementation strategy with a rough business case
- Team consensus on the approach to change
- Have fun!