Acadian/Southwest Louisiana Section 1423 of American Society for Quality (ASQ) is offering a Consultant Boot Camp Course in Lafayette. The Boot Camp is not specifically geared towards "Quality" Consultants. Safety and other consultants are encouraged to attend. We currently have the minimum number of seats filled (6) and capacity will be 20 total students.
Course: Consultant Boot Camp
Course Fee's: $350.00/student (discounts will be given to ASQ, GCSTG and ASSE member if we are able to get more than 15 people to attend, Max Seating is 20)
Date: December 19, 2014 at 1pm
Location: KHEIRON's Safety Services 537 Cajundome Boulevard, Suite 237 Lafayette, Louisiana 70506
Registration/Payment Deadline: December 10, 2014 Checks Payable to: Acadian/Southwest Louisiana Section 1423 Mail Payments to: Nic McCormic 319 Mecca Street Lafayette, LA 70508
Understand the skills and talents required to be a successful consultant. This course, taught by a seasoned consultant, helps you accelerate your learning curve. You'll learn five key issues every consultant must understand, and share insights online with course attendees.
• Understand the required skills and aptitudes for being an effective consultant.
• Understand the benefits of pursuing a consulting career.
• Understand what a consultant must do in five key areas: marketing and sales, consulting service deployment, fiscal planning and management (including federal and state compliance), use of desktop technologies, and time management.
• Gain insights and ideas from dialogue with other course attendees.
• Get useful references to books, websites, and other resources.
Consultant's Boot Camp
II. Skills and aptitudes
A. Review success attributes
B. Self-assessment tool
B. Dialog on pro's and con's
IV. Five key areas
A. Marketing and sales
B. Consulting service development
C. Fiscal planning and management
D. Desktop technologies
E. Time management
V. Wrap up
If you have question or are interested in attending please email Nic McCormic at firstname.lastname@example.org or Racheal Chapman email@example.com to reserve a seat. Seating is limited and will be first come first serve.